News

You want to know more about Lacanau and the surroundings? Please visit the site of the
Lacanau Tourist Office

Information on the house

Detached 4-room twin house with 2 levels, entirely refurbished in 2011, surface 95 m², on 1000m² fenced and tree-lined ground (oaks and pines), located in a very calm residential area of Lacanau Ville at 200m distance from the lake of Lacanau.


THE MAIN HOUSE

House classified 3 stars *** by the préfecture of Gironde

Our house is equipped to accommodate six to seven people. At your disposal, you will find a large living/dining room with TV, DVD and stereo unit and exits to patio and 2 terraces, a well equipped kitchen (stove and oven, microwave, dishwasher, refrigerator with deep freezer, toaster, coffee machine etc.), 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms. Internet access optional.

In coolish evenings during the low season, a woodburning fireplace type stove brings quickly heat and comfort about the house.

Upper floor: gallery with 2 sofa beds (90 cm). 1 room with 2 beds. 1 room with 1 double bed. Shower/WC. Electric heating. Terrace 48 m2, east facing position. Patio 250 m2. Terrace furniture, deck chairs (2). Facilities: washing machine. Reserved parking space

Ground floor: Large living room and American kitchen, 1 bedroom with double bed, 1 bathroom with shower/WC and washing machine, covered patio in eastern direction to enjoy the morning sun, terrace and covered patio in south-western direction, barbecue, terrace furniture and sun loungers, TV, DVD and stereo unit, dishwasher, microwave, freezer etc., closed storage for bikes and surfboards, garden, private parking space.

Upper floor: 1 bedroom with double bed and single bed, 1 bedroom with 2 single beds and a drawer bed, 1 bathroom with bathtub/WC

NEW: Bed-sets for duvets, blankets and pillows included (duvet cover for 200x200 and 135x200 duvets)

Looking for a rental with more space to spend your holidays with friends or the extended family? For the main season (July and August), we are proposing to rent the two houses together, accommodating up to 11 people.

THE ATELIER HOUSE

House classified 3 stars *** by the préfecture of Gironde

The atelier house is for rent during certain seasons. It is smaller (55 m²) and equipped to accommodate 4 to 6 people. You will find a living room with kitchenette, 2 bedrooms, a gallery, 1 bathroom/WC (refurbished in 2015) at your disposal.

Ground floor: 1 living / dining room with well equipped kitchenette (dishwasher, stove and oven, refrigerator/freezer etc.), 1 bathroom/WC, 2 bedrooms, 1 covered patio in south-western direction, barbecue, terrace furniture and sun loungers, TV, DVD and stereo unit, large closed storage for bikes and surfboards, washing machine, garden, private parking space.

Upper floor : 1 bedroom with 1 double bed, 1 bedroom with 2 single beds, 1 gallery with 2 single beds

NEW: Bed-sets for duvets, blankets and pillows included (duvet cover for 200x200 and 135x200 duvets)

The two houses function separately and independently from each other; however they are connectable by a small interior passage, usually closed by a locked door from each side.

ENVIRONNEMENT

IMMEDIATE SURROUNDINGS

PRICES 2016 FOR RENTAL (BED-SETS and MUNICIPAL TOURIST TAX INCLUDED)

Weekly rental from Saturday generally from 5 p.m. to next Saturday 11 a.m., add fees for cleaning (40 € for the main house, 30 € for the atelier house)

Rental for the main house per week (max. 6 people)

May - June and September :

590 €

July and August :

790 € (first half of July: 720 €)

Easter, Pentecost, other school holidays:

Price on demand

 

During high season (July and August), rental is exclusively at a fortnight.

Rental for the Atelier House per week (max. 5 people)

May - June and September : 500 €
July and August : 620 € (first half of July: 560 €)
Easter, Pentecost, other school holidays: Price on demand

 

Rental for the two houses (max. 11 people)

July and August :

1410 €

Conditions of payment:

A 25% deposit is requested to confirm booking, the remaining 75% on your day of arrival
A security fee of 300 € on arrival (cheque or cash), and reimbursed on departure
NEW: Bed-sets and municipal tourist tax (“taxe de séjour”) included in price

For animals please contact the landlord before signing the contract